- Updated On:
- January 14, 2022
Club La Santa Sport Resort in Lanzarote
The Club La Santa hotel offers amazing Family activity holidays in Lanzarote.
This complete sports resort is a paradise for many elite triathletes who visit it every year, for amateurs who prepare their first triathlon or for sports lovers looking for an active and healthy vacation. With its three Olympic sized pools, this could also be your ideal base for swimming holidays.
The resort boasts a complete cycling centre on-site including bike rentals for a complete Lanzarote cycling holiday experience.
It has everything you need: sports facilities, a warm climate, four restaurants with healthy meal options, a nice landscape and more. This sports resort offers an infinite number of activities for the whole family and for all levels of fitness. Without a doubt, this is a place where you will keep coming back to for your active holidays.
If you’re looking for sunshine and infinite sporting activities then enjoy your next Family activity holidays in Lanzarote with Club La Santa.
Club La Santa Sport Resort Highlights:
- It is the organizer of the most important triathlon in Lanzarote in two distances: Ironman 70.3 Lanzarote (September) and Ironman Lanzarote (May).
- Three Olympic lap pools (50m) with 8 lanes in each.
- A saltwater lagoon next to the resort, ideal for open water swimming.
- A complete Cycling Centre that offers mechanical workshop services, bike rental, assembly, packaging, washing, etc.
- Swimming holidays
- A fully equipped gym that includes Precor and TechnoGym machines and the best instructors at your service.
- A Wellness Centre with a Spa area and a wide variety of sports and holistic treatments.
- More than 80 sports included and more than 500 activities and group classes.
How to book this sports resort?
- Select your preferred booking platform; Desktop: right-menu bar, Mobile: bottom of page
- Leave special requirements in the booking notes; bike hire, use of lap pool, etc.
The hotel will reach out to you to organise all your requirements!
If you have any doubts, feel free to contact me directly on the right menu bar or via other channels by clicking here.