- Updated On:
- May 5, 2021
How about some cycling and swimming holidays in Lanzarote? In the beautiful Costa Teguise you will find the Occidental Lanzarote Mar hotel, part of the Barceló chain. Whether you are a professional or an amateur, this sports hotel will meet all your expectations. It’s designed for athletes, especially triathletes, and their young families thanks to the two children’s pools with water slides, play parks and a Kids Club, giving you the time you need to get your training in.
Its sports facilities are amazing! The heated Olympic lap pool with ten lanes being the main highlight, making it an excellent choice for swimming holidays or a triathlon training retreat. The complete gym facilities also deserve special mention, providing excellent cross-training options. There are numerous cardio machines including Concept2 rowers and plenty of free weights. There is even an outdoor Crossfit Box. The indoor cycling simulators are available for you, but we also encourage you to hire a premium bike from the cycling centre and get out of the hotel and explore Lanzarote’s empty roads.
The complete cycling centre has everything you need for your cycling holiday, including bike rentals.
It has all kinds of services, material and even special menus in its restaurants. Lanzarote’s climatic conditions and its spectacular landscapes make it ideal for training both inside and outside the hotel. And after your workout, you can relax in its Wellness Centre and enjoy a well-deserved sports massage.
This sports hotel is ideal for cycling and swimming holidays in Lanzarote. With good weather to be enjoyed year-round this could be your perfect winter escape to give your training the boost it needs.
- Heated Olympic lap pool with 10 lanes and training material: boards, paddles, pull buoys and fins.
- 450m2 Gym with the latest equipment. It has an outdoor Crossfit Box area and an interior area that includes the Bkool cycling simulator with rollers.
- Cycling Centre: boutique, rental, warehouse, workshop, group outings and bicycle maintenance.
- Sports Rooms: with sauna, whirlpool, personal training area and terrace with training equipment.
- Hypoxia room with mattresses with ‘ironman’ technology and equipped with equipment that simulates the conditions that would occur when sleeping at altitude.