- Updated On:
- June 11, 2021
Seaside Sandy Beach is an Arabic-style hotel in the south of Gran Canaria, ideal for your family cycling holiday. Located right by Playa del Inglés in Maspalomas.
It is surrounded by subtropical gardens, perfect surroundings for your active holidays. You can start by exercising in one of its two gyms. What about the one with panoramic sea views? If you prefer the outdoors then how about a game of tennis? Or just rent a bike from the hotels cycling centre and explore the surrounding area either by yourself, or by guided tours offered by the hotel.
Afterwards, you can relax in the large heated pool surrounded by subtropical plants and include water hammocks and seats with hydromassage jets and waterfall. Not bad, right? Or do you prefer to lie in the sun on the nudist terrace? There are plenty of options available, including pampering yourself in the Spa and Wellness area with hammam, sauna and massage service. If you prefer more privacy, you can rent the whirlpool tub on the private terrace. Come and check it out yourself on your family cycling holiday and decide how you are going to spend your days!
- Free Motion Cycling Centre: bicycle rentals with over 800 new bikes from the prestigious Cannondale brand, including racing, mountain, trekking or urban bikes.
- Gym: 2 gym rooms where you can perform cardiovascular and bodybuilding exercises. The rooms are equipped with cardiovascular equipment (stepper, ergometer, treadmill, etc.), with a multi-station of weight training equipment and aerobics and gymnastics equipment.
- Physiotherapy Centre: Therapeutic gymnastics. In the event of any physical ailment, they accompany you and properly advise you on rehabilitation exercises.
- Spa and wellness centre offers a wide range of massages and body treatments such as aromatherapy, Rasul baths or thalassotherapy. Swimming pool with underwater jets and gooseneck, two private whirlpool tubs on the 10th and 11th floors with sea views, a Finnish sauna with panoramic views and a steam bath.
- 1 tennis court and cardio classes.