- Updated On:
- January 19, 2022
The Ritz Carlton Abama
If you are looking for a Luxury Family Sports Hotel and a cycling holiday in Tenerife without giving up on luxury. Well, then the Ritz-Cartlon Abama hotel is what you are looking for! Located in Tenerife in a privileged enclave on the south-west of the island. The resort is surrounded by lush botanical gardens and enjoys amazing sea-views. It has seven pools, several top restaurants including one with a Michelin star, an award-winning Spa, and a state-of-the-art gym.
It’s also a family-friendly hotel with the largest Kids Club in Europe. Whilst you’re either out cycling exploring Tenerife or recovering in the resort, your children will have a great time while learning about arts, gastronomy or even astronomy. Furthermore, it has its own famous on-site Abama golf course and is close to Abama Tennis. This is going to be a luxury experience for the whole family!
With so much to do, and so many different dining option, you will never need to leave The Ritz-Carlton Abama resort if you don’t want to. However, we do recommend getting out on the bike and exploring the island. If you’re up for a real challenge then climb the Teide, the highest mountain in Spain, at over 3700 metres.
If you like service, then you have to experience this Luxury Family Sports Hotel.
Abama Sports Highlights
- A fully equipped gym that offers state-of-the-art cardiovascular and training systems.
- Cycling Centre with hangers and security locks. Professional cycling tools, repair shop, custom routes, and private bike parking.
- Running trails next to the botanical gardens and the golf course.
- Close to Abama Tennis with seven tennis courts, four paddle tennis courts and experienced coaches.
- Golf Abama: an award-winning 18-hole golf course.
- Spa with water circuit and a wide variety of treatments.
How to book this sports resort?
- For best rates, book directly on Ritz-Carlton. Desktop: right-menu bar, Mobile: bottom of page
- Leave special sports requirements you have in the booking notes, including bike hire, etc.
The hotel will reach out to you to organise all your requirements!
If you have any doubts, feel free to contact me directly on the right menu bar or via other channels by clicking here.