- Updated On:
- September 6, 2021
If you are looking for a Luxury Family Sports Hotel and a cycling holiday in Tenerife without giving up on luxury. Well, then the Ritz-Cartlon Abama hotel is what you are looking for! Located in Tenerife in a privileged enclave on the south-west of the island. The resort is surrounded by lush botanical gardens and enjoys amazing sea-views. It has seven pools, several top restaurants including one with a Michelin star, an award-winning Spa, and a state-of-the-art gym.
It’s also a family-friendly hotel with the largest Kids Club in Europe. Whilst you’re either out cycling exploring Tenerife or recovering in the resort, your children will have a great time while learning about arts, gastronomy or even astronomy. Furthermore, it has its own famous on-site Abama golf course and is close to Abama Tennis. This is going to be a luxury experience for the whole family!
With so much to do, and so many different dining option, you will never need to leave The Ritz-Carlton Abama resort if you don’t want to. However, we do recommend getting out on the bike and exploring the island. If you’re up for a real challenge then climb the Teide, the highest mountain in Spain, at over 3700 metres.
If you like service, then you have to experience this Luxury Family Sports Hotel.
- A fully equipped gym that offers state-of-the-art cardiovascular and training systems.
- Cycling Centre with hangers and security locks. Professional cycling tools, repair shop, custom routes, and private bike parking.
- Running trails next to the botanical gardens and the golf course.
- Close to Abama Tennis with seven tennis courts, four paddle tennis courts and experienced coaches.
- Golf Abama: an award-winning 18-hole golf course.
- Spa with water circuit and a wide variety of treatments.