- Updated On:
- May 5, 2021
Enjoy Majorca cycling holidays with Occidental Playa de Palma on the southern part of the island, near Palma. The hotel is part of the Barceló chain is still referred to as Barceló Pueblo Park by many. This sports hotel is adapted for cyclists and enjoys a privileged location, near the airport and just 200 m from El Arenal beach. Many professional cycling teams and cyclists stay here, either alone or in groups. It maintains the traditional Majorcan spirit and has spacious rooms, all of them with a balcony. It also has a Spa and a wide gastronomic offer that adapts to your sports diet. This hotel will undoubtedly be an ideal starting point for your Majorca cycling holidays. Try it for yourself!
- Its Cycling Centre is one of the best known and best equipped on the island, with a workshop, washing area, bicycle rental service and a specialized shop.
- It has a spectacular heated outdoor pool, covered in winter.
- It incorporates hypoxia equipment in the rooms.
- Its Wellness centre has a sauna, Turkish bath, heated swimming pool and massage services.
- Ideal for other sports lovers such as diving, hiking or golf.
- 5 world-class golf courses within 20 km away.