- Up to 20% discount
- Valid for stays until 23rd December 2022
- Book by 31st May 2022
- Use the Promo code: SPRINGH10
- Offer only available on H10 Hotels - CLICK HERE
Note: Hotel open all year
- Updated On:
- May 2, 2022
H10 Estepona Palace
H10 Estepona Palace is a bike-friendly hotel that combines Andalusian style architecture and avant-garde design. The hotel is located in Estepona (Málaga), with direct access to the beach.
The hotel has a great cycling centre and a fitness centre. Both amateur and professional cyclists will find all the facilities they need to enjoy a cycling holiday on the Costa del Sol.
Bike hotel Spain
This bike-friendly hotel is popular with both road cyclists as well as mountain bikers. The on-site cycling centre has bike rentals, video-monitored bike storage plus a washing area and tools for repairs.
Its excellent location has access to cycling routes along the coast, and for those who like climbing, you have access to mountains in the Sierra de Estepona. You also have easy access to Los Reales de Sierra Bermeja which was the start of the first stage of the Vuelta España 2018.
You can find the Cádiz mountain range and the “white villages” route to the west, and recommended spots such as Ronda or Marbella to the easy.
No matter how long or short your wide, be sure to pamper yourself in the Spa afterwards. Here you’ll find a health and beauty centre with refurbished facilities measuring over 1,000 m2 with thermal circuits and personalised treatments.
H10 Estepona Palace Highlights
- Bike hotels with cycling centre
- Bike rentals
- Cycling routes
- Fitness Centre
- Despacio Spa Centre
- Public paddle tennis court next to the hotel
- Over 10 premium golf courses nearby
How to book this bike hotel?
- For best rates, book directly on H10 Hotels. Desktop: right-menu bar, Mobile: bottom of page
- Leave special sports requirements you have in the booking notes, including bike rentals etc.
The hotel will reach out to you to organise all your requirements!
If you have any doubts, feel free to contact me directly on the right menu bar or via other channels by clicking here.